Friday, May 14, 2010

Music and Work Outs


So me and my boyfriend have been doing P90X, we are actually on our last week. Crazy! I completely recommend P90X, I've never had muscle, I mean NEVER and now I have arms. I mean "ticket to the gun show" arms. Give it a try but get ready to be in pain and "bring it". When you buy it you'll understand what I mean by "bring it". It's a 90 day commitment but worth missing those happy hours.

So yesterday on my lunch I ran over to FYE and picked up 2 new CDs, Police (classic) and Phoenix. We listened to Phoenix last night as we lifted. Let me tell you to my surprise the music went great with the work out. I was just totally "in the zone" ( I can't believe I actually just said that, but it's true!). It was the right music at the right time, I love how music can do that. My question is do you have a favorite CD or band that just puts you in that "I'm gunna have an awesome work out" mood?

Was hoping to listen to the Police this morning during my run, but my bed was way too perfect to get out of. When I did eventually leave fetal position I made an awesome "green monster" with a scoop of protein and was on my way. If you are a green monster virgin try it ASAP, perfect way to start the day. I'm still new to the "green monster movement". Here is the recipe I've been using:

1/2 Banana
3 Strawberries
1/2 cup of Yogurt
2 cups of Spinach
3 ice cubes
1 scope of Whey Protein
Splash of Skim Milk

Then Enjoy! Let me know what new combos you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment