Friday, May 14, 2010

First Time "Blogger"

Well hello there, so I'm sure this blog reeks of first time blogger. I've spent a lot of time reading many other blogs about food and health and decided I have some things to say as well. A lot of these girls out here I must say are amazing! Love them. So first let me introduce my self, my name is Lyndsey. I was never the epitome of health, growing up I was the token "Fat Girl". Had a good amount of friends, due to the fact my personality and humor were top notch seeing that I had to make up for where I was lacking, or should I say not lacking. The ugly duckling syndrome... producing skinny adults with self esteem issues everyday!

I'm definitely not having a pity party here. First couple of years in college burned of all the weight and started what I refer to as my real life. I'm not going to say I did it in the healthiest way, and I'm in no way condoning eating disorders etc.
After that time period of drinking and eating ( wait did I actually eat? ). I started to pack the pounds back on. Decided to take back my life and charge on to better horizons, the RIGHT WAY! So that's a quick recap of the last 26 years of my life. Today I eat very healthy, drink on occasion and work out like a manic. The journey has started to build the healthiest most efficient body I can have. Hopefully with this blog I can inspire and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment