Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why doesn't life come with an undo button?


Have you ever sent an email and the exact moment you press send you realize you forgot the spell check… ugh!!!!!! It honestly has to be the worst feeling in the world. Why not have these amazing computer people figure out a way to give you a 30 second limbo land to get in there fix it. I want an email “undo”. So my uber uber important email was sent with terrible spelling mistakes. What can I say I type fast and then go back to spell check and learn how remedial I actually am. Spell check has absolutely killed my spelling abilities. You know the saying use it or lose it, I’m a prime example. So this important email went out into cyber land into the hands of important people with a ton of mistake. I had might as well wrote my resume in crayons and sent it in the mail. I decided to send another email promptly after, with the same subject line but with the word revised in bold. Then in the email itself I put how sorry I was that I had accidentally sent it with out spell check and how it’s not a reflection of myself nor my work.. Kind of a stalker-ish. I still have a glimmer of hope that they will find it possibly endearing or maybe they are so laid back that they will see it as “at least she made an effort to fix it”? Well I’m not sure if any one out there reads my blog but would love some input! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment